facebook website sync - Hokumarketing

SAVE TIME. GET FOUND.



A Website Created And Populated By Your Facebook Page

Get Your Demo Site By August 31st and we will give you 2 hours FREE!! Design tweaks, Photo layouts, Contact Pages - Whatever you want!!

Save Over $200

00
:
00
:
00
:
00

Save Time

Post on FB and it appears on your website. Upload a photo, done, its on your site. Change your email, done. Spend your time on FB knowing your website is automatically being updated with fresh and new content. Be in two places at once!

Grow Your Audience

Go beyond the 30% of FB and access the other 70% of internet users. Grow your brand and not the social media platform. As more people find you, your audience will grow and spread quicker.

Increase Revenue

100% of internet users will have access to you, not just FB users. When customers want to find something, they search on Google, be found when they are ready to buy.

Struggling To Get Online?


Setting up a website is not easy. Hiring an agency can cost you in excess of $2000 to setup a website. Doing it yourself mean mastering the platform and dealing with WYSIWYG or other editors. Lets skip all that and get you online for a fraction of the cost.

Updating Your Site Takes Time


Organizing content, photos, and videos into formats and layouts takes hours at a time. Post once to FB and it transfers over perfectly, every time. Skip the maintenance costs that can run over $250 a month.

Social Media Vs A Website


Social Media

  • Your Brand is owned by the social platform
  • Search is by business name and not category
  • FB represents only 30% of Internet users

Website

  • Access and Reach 100% of Internet users
  • Create your own unique brand and identity
  • Design for customer conversion

Get Your Demo Site By August 31st and we will give you 2 hours FREE!! Design tweaks, Photo layouts, Contact Pages - Whatever you want!!

00
:
00
:
00
:
00

Customer Testimonials

"I looked into getting a website several times before. It was always just too complicated and involved for me. Being active on FB I knew this was something I just had to try. Seeing my site up and running has made me feel like nothing can stop me now."

Pamela Aguilar  -  2 APR 2019, 12:21

"I had gotten several quotes from friends and website design companies, it was way to expensive for me and my small business. The small monthly fee with no contract was the clincher and I have not looked back, Thanks!"

Grace Cole  - 15 SEP 2018, 14:42

"I have literally started websites on several occasions and never published them. They just sat there costing me money. Hitting that publish button and knowing I finally did it has been the highlight for my non-profit organization"

Betty Rivera  -  15 MAY 2019, 14:42

Get Your Demo Site By August 31st and we will give you 2 hours FREE!! Design tweaks, Photo layouts, Contact Pages - Whatever you want!!

Save Over $200

00
:
00
:
00
:
00